Sunday, March 10, 2013

Happy Sunday






Before anything else, I would like to give my sincerest apologies for my very blurred photos. Had my outfit shots when we got home and its already late so I just adjusted the brightness of photos. :)

Anyway, here's what I wore today. Since I'm back to singing at church, I need to wear something decent and appropriate to church. And of course to be worry-free in moving, I just wore pants and heels. (here's a secret: when singing, it's better to wear heels to have better posture and so you can sing well. Why? 'Cause when you stand in good position, you'll be able breathe well from your stomach you'll be able to get the air you needed in singing) Well, that's for the girls not sure when it comes to guys. (haha!) Not a secret anymore, right?

Now you know why I had a good Sunday. Hope you had a good one too. Be blessed this coming week, loves!!! 

Take care and God bless!
-Yna <3


No comments:

Post a Comment