Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Almost There


Do I look that happy? Well, I really am! That's because we just had our Graduation Pictorial last Sunday. Isn't that wonderful? That feeling that we are almost there and we are going to reap the fruits of our labor soon! (huhu!)




Since we are asked to wear something with a low neckline, I opted to wear this red dress. I just borrowed it from my sister for I'm not used in wearing such. Then paired it with flats 'coz I don't want myself in agony in walking around the campus. haha! I had my outfit shots before having my grad pic was taken and too bad I wasn't able to do more photos after it. But I had some photos which I took just to document this milestone in my life. Sorry for being too OA that I consider this moment already a milestone :)


To the one who did my hair and makeup, you are awesome! Sorry for I forgot to ask for your name



The finish product! So LOL! Well I have that very fast growth of hair that it grew several inches in an hour. haha! I just hope that I smiled nicely on my Grad Pic for I wasn't able to see how it looks and I will just be waiting for it's release. (oh my!)

Hope you enjoyed what I shared as much as I enjoyed this day. 

Take care and God bless!
-Yna <3

No comments:

Post a Comment