Sunday, February 10, 2013

On-Jeans-Training (OJT)





Since my on the-job-training will soon end, I'm now sharing a sample of my "almost" everyday look. The company where I'm having training does not really require to be on a corporate attire so I usually wear a pair of jeans, which is something that I'm not really used to wear. Well, even though I'm always on jeans at work, I see to it that I'm no your ordinary working girl, I make sure to wear a statement top and of course my first loves (heels).

Speaking of the end of my internship, I will now have more time to do posts here (yay!) But you know, you'll always be half-hearted in times like this. Like now, I do feel sad about this 'cause for several months, those people at work became a part of my everyday routine. And yes, I will miss them. And I thank God for putting me in a place where I can learn how to communicate with older and other people, how to build confidence and how to step out of my comfort zone. A great learning indeed! And makes me a little excited to go out on a real corporate world :) 


Take Care and God Bless!
-Yna <3

No comments:

Post a Comment