Friday, July 19, 2013

A Working Diary




Finally! I was able to do outfit shots of my so-called "corporate" attire. Hooorrraaaay! I've been planning these for weeks but since I feel very tired most of the times when I got home, I always end up resting. My mom actually keeps on pushing me to wear this brown pants but I just keep on resisting for I feel like it's a shouts something like "look at me!" and just stick on wearing black slacks for I feel that it's the safest thing to wear at work. But then after several days, I finally give-in and wore this, and of course, mothers know best. Wearing this would not kill you, it's safe! (haha!!!)





Well, I'm saying that I'm a pro now because of what I'm busy with now, but the truth is, when I'm at work I really feel like I'm still a student 'cause there are a LOT of things that I still have to learn, and it feels like it would take me many more years before I could get what I want. It's as if I'm just on the first step. But though it's really hard compared to school, I'm very grateful that I'm given the opportunity to be in place that allows me to learn more not only work-related things but also life lessons and how to get along with different kinds of people. And I know that with patience, hard work and faith in God everything is possible!

Hope you enjoyed this post.
Thank you for reading and God bless!
-Yna Ercia <3

No comments:

Post a Comment