Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Paint The Town Red


Today, it's holiday in our city for we are celebrating our 9th Cityhood. Hooray!!! So that means I don't have to go work. That's right! I'm now a working girl. Prayers truly are heard by God. :)

Speaking of being a working person, I don't have time anymore to update my blog (pros and cons here). I only have one rest day and I feel drained that I just want to give my eyes the whole day to rest from the radiation of computers. But since it's a holiday today, I can blog about what I wore last sunday. You know me, I love dressing up on Sundays. hehe! Since I wear pants six days a week, I want to give myself a break from it on sundays and opted wearing a bohemian skirt. Comfy plus stylish indeed! :)





As of now, I'm learning the art of putting on makeup so forgive me if I murdered my face. hehe! Hope you could share to me some tips or links where I could learn more and be better next time.

Hope you're having great week!

Thank you for reading and God bless! :)
-Yna Ercia <3



No comments:

Post a Comment