Saturday, April 6, 2013

Sunshine Daisies Butter Mellow





 As I'm looking at the files I had for the past weeks, I saw these few shots of mine that I had on my brother's graduation. So this is what I wore to the event, well it really is an event because it is like an awards night! The awards were hidden, no clues at all and guests are in a round table-like set up. Pretty cool right? I never had something like this in my entire school life though. haha! Speaking of the awards, we were all shocked when the moment of truth came, my baby brother has been their class Valedictorian! (wooooh, proud sister here guys! )

As for my look, I was supposed to wear a dress that day for it is clearly stated in the invitation to have a semi-formal attire but it's my schedule that ruined all my plans :( I need to finish all my requirements that day at school and because of that I didn't have enough time to fix myself. I just have to rush to the venue of the grad right after passing several mountains like I need a broom stick for that. (hahaha!) And to keep myself hassle-free, I just wore my ever faithful tights , printed top plus flats so I won't look so much haggard-o versosa going to the venue (talking about naiwan!) haha :))

But then again, even I had a very exhausting day I still love that day for the Lord had rewarded my brother with what his efforts deserves. Hope you enjoyed reading!

Thank you and God bless!
-Yna E. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment