Friday, April 19, 2013

Graduation Dress







Yes! I'm now a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Information Technology! Praise God for that 'cause after all the years of hardships, I'm finally done with my studies. And now I'm ready to face a new chapter of my life. 

So this is basically what I wore to this milestone in my life. This dress was my gradma's grad gift to me and I love it up to its last detail. A very simple blue and black peplum dress with lace details. To me this dress explains my life in college, in the bigger picture, I have lived a very simple life not including myself to so much extra-curricular activities, but looking on how I have invested my time on my academics, you'll see how much importance was given to its details. 

Well now that I'm done with my school I'm now praying for an even brighter and more successful future, not only for me but for the rest of the batch 2013. Anyway, biggest CONGRATS to all who've graduated this year! Praying for all the best for you! :)

Take Care and God bless!
- Yna <3

No comments:

Post a Comment