Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust


It's been a long time again since I last updated my blog. Honestly, I've been thinking of just stopping here since I believe that this will just be a passion and not a profession. And now that I'm a graduate, I do believe that I must give more attention to finding a stable job and be the successful person that I would really want to be. Well that's the thing that occupied my mind for the past two months, thinking that I "seriously" need a job and would just end-up being stressed thinking of all the possible outcomes. But this past few days, I have realized that lately I'm just loosing my faith. I tend to rush things up thinking negatively about my future and neglecting what God is teaching every-single day of my life. So I must put all my trust in Him for I know that He would help me reach all my dreams, little by little and slowly but surely! :)

Well here's what I wore yesterday when we went on a nature tripping. Ever since I was a little girl, every time that my brother and I would do a role playing I would surely be Tinkerbell, 'cause like her I was once brat but more than that, being someone who's there for the one she cares. So I just relived that childhood dream and wore something like Tink, but of course the modernized one! haha :) 








Before ending this, I would like to share to you one of famous lines for Tinkerbell that I think best applies to me and perhaps, to you too...

"All you need is a little faith, trust, and pixie dust."

Thank You and God bless!
-Yna E. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment