Thursday, May 30, 2013

Hashtag - OOTD

I guess this abbreviation is so common that almost everyone and especially the girls knew. But if in case you don't know it yet, OOTD stands for Outfit Of The Day.It's basically what you are wearing for that particular day. I believe that this really originated in Instagram and for the past months that I didn't post here, I still did some outfit shots but the sole purpose is just for an ootd post at instagram. Well, I just thought of posting some of them here so I can share some of my outfits. Most of them were worn for a stroll at the mall and some are sunday church outfits. Hope you'll like them! :)






Well if you happen to have an Instagram account, please do follow @inamunik. :)


Thank you and God bless!
-Yna E. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment