Monday, June 3, 2013

Vintage White







This was my outfit yesterday, my Sunday outfit. I wanted to wear something safe, I mean something that's not OA but still presentable and modest. So I opted to wear jeans and paired it with my grandma's white top (hey that's vintage!). Yes that really is vintage but you see, it's well kept and though it's vintage it's color doesn't fade yet nor turned into yellow-ish something color. hehe! Speaking of sunday, I do believe that Sunday is a special day not only because it is a rest day but more importantly, it is the day that we give back our time to God. So for me, though I want to be in a laid-back outfit, I see to it that I would be at my best because it's the day that I will worship and give my praises to God. But not only being in the best outfit of course, like my very white top, our character, mind and heart must be as pure as this or even more, we must be well preserved in speech and in action for we are in God. God deserves nothing but the best, right? :)

Have a great week ahead!
Thank you and God bless! :)
-Yna E <3

2 comments: