Monday, June 24, 2013

Flare


Entitled my post "Flare" because it's quite obvious that my photos have flares on it. Sorry for the low qualities of photos for I don't have a nice camera as of the moment. Well anyways, here's what I wore yesterday to church. It's my first time to wear coat and I feel matured in it. I just hope and pray that soon it will be part of my everyday dressing. hihi




Before ending this I would like to share with you a verse that greatly impacts my life, here it is:

"Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see" - Hebrews 11:1

 Like what I have mentioned in my previous posts, I really struggle about having a job. There may be job offers but there are just things that are needed to be considered and right now I know that it's about having faith that the Lord will give me the best job for me. Not only in that situation but in every area of our lives, I believe that we should put our faith and be confident that the Lord is working out the best for us.

Hope that verse could help you, in a way :)

Thank you for reading, God bless!
-Yna <3  



2 comments:

  1. Great post! I'm your new follower! I hope to see you in my blog sometimes. Thanks! :) Kisses from VV!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you dear! Hope you could share my blog with your friends as well! God bless you :*

      Delete