Monday, August 19, 2013

No More Hiding










Posting this kind of outfit despite the crazy weather condition in our country. I know that this kind of style is one of the safest but this means something for me, because I can finally wear skort after a long time! If you've read it before or if you've seen my previous posts, you can see me in pants or maxi skirts for I've suffered a lot from my previous allergy attack. It left me with very very big and many scars on  my legs :( But I thank God that after several months of praying, the scars aren't that visible anymore and I regained the courage to wear such. 

Like in our lives, sometimes, there are hurts, mistakes or sins we've done that we just keep on hiding in us. But if we confess it to God and let Him fix us, surely He will heal us and there is a new door that's going to open up for us.

Praying that you are all safe!


Thank you for reading and God bless!
-Yna Ercia <3


No comments:

Post a Comment