Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Press On

Hello there! I know it's been months, well almost half a year since I last updated my blog. In fact, I started to embrace the sad truth that this blog would just be a beautiful memory. But... Here I am once more, writing again. I guess this shares a part in my heart. I was also encouraged by my discipler last week to continue my blog. Though I'm not sure if I can make it this time but like what's said in the bible, we must keep PRESSING ON toward the goal. 

Anyway, I had these shots for several months and these were just taken through my smartphone so please excuse me for the low quality. This is one of my fave outfits simply because of its chic and classy look. I just kept the whole look simple because the print that did all the talk.






Speaking of goals, I would like to share 3 of my goals this year. Well, these are some of what I'm really praying for. I know it's kinda late, but it's still January. hehe! Here they are:

1. Be more Productive - Yes, I would really want to. In the past weeks, I'm thinking of having a part time job. And I don't know why I'm still so afraid to step out of my comfort zone. Hopefully, I'd be able to seriously find one.

2. Be able to Update my Blog - This is true! In connection with my number 1, I guess this is a good start of stepping out of my comfort zone, right? And I do pray that, there would be more that will be able to read my posts and be inspired in a way.

3.  Be a Discipler - I really am praying to be someone who could share God's goodness and teach His word to other people, especially younger ladies. Someone who could commit to be accountable to someone's life, giving encouragement and support in anytime that anyone or my disciple would need it. I know that this thing doesn't need to be rushed. I know that I need tons of maturity and wisdom from above for this. But this goes at the top, anyway. :)


So, what are your goals for this year? Why don't you share it so we could pray for each other :)

Thank you for reading! 'Till next time!
God bless

-Yna Ercia <3

No comments:

Post a Comment